Roulette Evolution VIP – A Classy Casino Classic
To celebrate the New Year like a VIP, you have to act the part and there is no easier way to do this that playing Darwin’s Roulette Evolution VIP.
Roulette Evolution VIP is played on a standard European roulette table. It offers the standard roulette outside and inside bets, such as red/black, odd/even, straight up bets, street bets and so on.
Once Roulette Evolution VIP launches, you will have the chance to choose the classic or dark mode. The classic mode is played on a velvet table where the roulette wheel is brown. If you prefer the dark mode, the table changes to an off-black colour and the roulette wheel is also black. While it may just be an aesthetic difference, it allows you to create an atmosphere that you want to play in.
Once the mode has been set, you are able to start playing. The betting area is displayed in the centre of your screen. It is possible to bet on individual numbers and groups of numbers. On the right-hand side of the betting area, there are chips in sizes 0.50, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 and 200. To place a wager, you select the chip you want to use and place it in the appropriate segment on the betting table. There is also a 2x button that allows you to double your bet, a re-bet option and a clear button, which removes all wagers from the table. This is all next to the big spin button.
Below the table, you will find a favourite bets tab that allows you to save betting patterns that you use repeatedly. There is also a racetrack button, which takes you to a separate screen. On the screen, you will be able to place four different French bets, the Voisins, Neighbors, Orphelins and Tiers.
Once you have your bets placed, all you have to do is click on the spin button. This takes you to a separate screen where the roulette wheel spins and the ball lands. You can also skip the animation if you want to find out immediately if you have won or lost.
Roulette Evolution VIP has a variety of bets that it accepts. The first group of bets is known as inside bets, which are very rewarding but do not have a high possibility of winning. They includes:
- Straight Up – a bet on a single number that pays 35:1
- Split – a bet on a pair of adjacent numbers that pays 17:1
- Street – a bet on three simultaneous numbers that are in a line and pays 11:1
- Corner – a bet on four numbers that are in a block on the betting table that pays 8:1
- Line – a bet on six numbers (the same as placing two adjacent streets) that pays 5:1
- Dozen – a bet on three sets of twelve (1-12, 13-24, 25-36) that pays 2:1
- Column – a bet on three columns that are aligned to numbers 34, 35 and 36 that pays 2:1
The second group of numbers are known as outside bets. They are not as rewarding but have a greater chance of winning, as they have an almost 50% chance of landing. They include:
- 1-18 – a bet on all the numbers from 1 to 18 that pays 1:1
- 19-36 – a bet on all the numbers from 19 to 36 that pays 1:1
- Red – a bet on all the red numbers on that pays 1:1
- Black – a bet on all the black numbers on that pays 1:1
- Odd – a bet on all the odd numbers that pays 1:1
- Even – a bet on all the even numbers that pays 1:1
On the racetrack betting area you can place the “French bets”. These are betting patterns comprised of various inside bets. They are:
- Voisins: A wager that includes split bets on 32/35, 19/22, 18/21, 12/15, 4/7, 2 chips on a street bet 0,2 and 3, and 2 chips on corner bet 25/26/28/29
- Tier: A bet on the segment of the wheel that is opposite 0, this bet covers roughly a third of the wheel, the numbers between 33 and 27. The bet involves six chips that are placed on the board as split bets on 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36.
- Orphelins: Five chips are bet on the numbers 17, 34, 6, 1, 20, 14, 31 and 9. It includes a straight bet on 1 and five split bets on 6/9, 14/17, 17/ 20 and 31/34.
- Neighbour: A bet on any number and it’s four neighbours (the one you select and the two neighbouring numbers on either side of it).
Roulette Evolution VIP is one of the most exciting online roulette games available and has an impressive RTP of 97.3%.
High Low Dice Evolution VIP – Adrenaline Filled Fun
One of the easiest games to play online is High Low Dice Evolution VIP from Darwin. High Low Dice is based on the popular Portuguese table game, “Banca Francesca”. It is an incredibly easy game to play that requires you to bet on the outcome of a roll of three dice. The possible results are Low, High or Ace total.
High Low Dice Evolution VIP is a fantastic way to start your New Year’s celebrations like a pro. The main bets you can place are as follows:
- The Ace total is when the sum of the dice is equal to 3. It pays 55:1.
- The Low total is when the sum of the dice is equal to 5, 6 or 7. It pays 1:1
- The High total is when the sum of the dice is equal to 14, 15 or 16. It pays 1:1.
If the total number equals any number that is not listed above, the bet is null and void. A void bet means no money is lost and the player can choose to either withdraw, keep his bet or change it.
The game gives players the ability to choose between classic and dark mode. The classic mode is played on a velvet table while the dark mode is played on an off-black table.
On the table, there is a half-circle that is divided into three sections. The inside section is for High bets on numbers 14, 15 and 16. The outer section is for Low bets on numbers 5, 6 and 7. On the left-hand-side of the semi-circle, there is an Aces section where you can bet on the total sum to bet 3. Keep in mind, the only way this is possible is by landing three 1s.
Below the table, players will find chips in the denomination of 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100. There is also a Double button, a Clear button and a Play button, which effectively starts the round after all bets are placed.
One of the reasons why High Low Dice Evolution VIP is so popular is thanks to the impressive RTP of 98.41%. At the same time, the game is easy to grasp and provides genuine excitement with every round.
The Blackjack VIP – Outclass the Dealer
If you are looking for the ultimate blackjack game to party at Queenplay, we have found it. The Blackjack VIP is an easy on the eye game from Darwin. The table game comes in both classic and dark modes, giving players the option to choose either a red velvet table or a black one.
The rules of the game are similar to European Blackjack. The player and dealer draw cards but cannot exceed 21. If either the player or dealer exceed 21, they go bust, automatically losing the round.
Before the round starts, you should select your stake. This is done by using the 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 chips below the table. Once you have placed your stake, the round starts when you click on the Deal button.
The dealer serves two face-up cards to you and takes a face-up and a face-down card. You have the options to either Surrender, Stand, Hit, Split or Double. Here is what they mean:
- Hit – you take an additional card to your total. You can keep on hitting as long as your hand does not exceed 21.
- Stand – you do not take on any additional cards.
- Double – you take on a single additional card but double your bet in doing so. The player can only double if their total is 9, 10 or 11.
- Surrender – you forfeit your hand, reclaiming back half of your stake
- Split – you can split your hands if you have two cards that have equal value. Split cards transform into two independent hands, doubling your bet in the process.
It is also possible to place an insurance bet if the dealer is showing an Ace. If the dealer has Blackjack, you are paid 2:1. The insurance bet costs half of your initial stake.
The Blackjack VIP pays out the same as standard blackjack. Any win is paid out at 1:1. Blackjack wins are worth 3:2. Additionally, the dealer is required to stand on any 17s.
There is also a special prize in The Blackjack VIP. If the player and dealer’s face-up cards are 6, 7 and 8 of the same suit, or three 7s, they are entitled to receive a 3:1 payout. This is won, regardless of the outcome of the round.
The Blackjack VIP is a fantastic professional game to help you find your VIP shoes for the New Year. The table game offers a fantastic RTP of 99.58%.
Blackjack Evolution 7 SP VIP – Beyond the Basics
Blackjack Evolution 7 SP VIP is another Darwin VIP table game that can be played in both the classic and dark mode. In this game, there is also a light mode which is available, where the blackjack table is white.
Blackjack Evolution 7 SP VIP is played with a total of 8 decks. It is similar to The Blackjack VIP although it gives players the chance to play in seven different positions. Aside from that, the rules are the same as The Blackjack VIP.
A standard win pays 1:1, Blackjack pays 3:2 and an insurance bet pays 2:1 and costs half stake. The special prize is won if the player and dealer’s face-up card are 6, 7 and 8 of the same suit or for three 7s. It pays 3:1.
Blackjack Evolution 7 SP VIP is just as popular – if not more – than The Blackjack VIP. It also has an impressive RTP of 99.58% but has an additional light mode and allows players to play multiple hands in one round.
Dragon Tiger Evolution VIP – Celebrate Chinese Style
If partying like a VIP is what New Year’s is all about, Dragon Tiger Evolution VIP is the game for you! The Darwin RNG table game offers both classic velvet and dark black modes to play. The animations and graphics are crisp and clear, making this an easy on the eye game to play.
Dragon Tiger Evolution VIP is played with 8 decks. The game is similar to baccarat although a lot simpler. There are two positions, the Dragon and the Tiger. You have to bet on one of the positions to win. In this game, Ace is the lowest card and King is the highest. The position that has the higher number wins.
In Dragon Tiger Evolution VIP, players are given more betting option. In addition to the standard Dragon, Tiger and Tie bets, players can also bet on the cards themselves. Here is the full list of betting lines for the Darwin VIP game:
- Dragon position pays 1:1
- Tiger position pays 1:1
- Tie pays 11:1
- A Suited Tie (both cards are identical) pays 50:1
- A Big bet on Dragon/Tiger position pays 1:1. It is won if the card is over 7. The bet is lost if the card is a 7.
- A Small bet on Dragon/Tiger position pays 1:1. It is won if the card is under 7. The bet is lost if the card is a 7.
- A bet on red is won if the Dragon/Tiger position is red. It pays 1:1
- A bet on black is won if the Dragon/Tiger position is black. It pays 1:1
- A bet on both cards to be red pays 3:1
- A bet on both cards to be black pays 3:1
Dragon Tiger Evolution VIP is one of the most exciting and easy to learn VIP games to play. It has an impressive RTP of 96.27%.